Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?



I know who I want to be in my bridal party. My Maid of Honor is going to be my older sister, and my bridesmaids are four of my closest girlfriends (3 from college 1 from high school). I've been a bridesmaid in all of their weddings too.

I wanted to find a creative way to ask them to be my bridesmaid rather than just call them up and ask. While browsing online for "will you be my bridesmaid cards", I fell upon this cute DIY idea. Anna from Rifle Design gives a "how to" on her cute idea so here's another project I'm going to try!

They are super cute and unique... and I think my bridesmaids will be super surprised... and they'll adore getting this kind of "be my bridesmaid" invitation in the mail.

2 comments:

  1. I came across this too once and haven't asked anyone yet but I did make some similar little paper dolls. I posted them on BS a while back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arent they cute! I just finished mine and they looked great! It only cost like 25 cents to make each one... but did take a long time to cut everything!

    ReplyDelete