Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here we go...


Post #1... BRING IT ON!

So we are now a year away from the big day. Twelve months seems so far away, but really when I look at the time line and the needs and tasks leading up to the day, wow that's like in no time!

I've been engaged for a month and a half now and already have had a breakdown from the stress of planning this wedding. Holy moly there is a lot that goes in to the big day. I've been to like 10 weddings in the past 5 years and I guess I have always been oblivious to the fact that someone actually had to plan and pay for every single detail of the day.

We all have heard stories of brides to be blowing budgets, going way overboard on silly unnecessary details, or not even putting much effort in it as well. I do not want to be one of those girls. My goal is to have a simple yet elegant, fun, traditional, personal, happy, and cost effective wedding. Is it possible to have all that and keep it at a reasonable budget? Let's see how I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment