Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Program Fans


I've been in the mood to research some of the fun details of the wedding and saw these program fans and thought they can be useful for our ceremony... especially since we are having it on a June evening. We're going to be another DIY project. Above is the one we will be making! I found the template from Alyee Designs
and the original maker, Aylee, gives a "how-to" and even a template to use!

I plan on having the front and back cover in a summer green color... then the middle pages will be ivory/white. I'm now on the search for some heavy 100lb cardstock in those color choices so the program is sturdy enough to use as a fan. It's a hard search so far to find the heavy cardstock in light green! I've also purchased some stamps and an ink pad that I will use on these programs as well (kind of similar to that shown in the above picture). Once all the pieces are printed, cut, and stamped... I then would keep them together with a eyelet and have ribbon dangling from the bottom as well

I think these will turn out really nice!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest program fans I've ever seen!!! Much better than the pink and silver fans I made!!!

    ReplyDelete