Monday, November 29, 2010

I said "Yes To The Dress"

Well I told myself that November was going to be my dress month... and I made my goal...with a day to spare!  Today I said YES to my dress!   I absolutely LOVE it.  It's perfect for a June wedding!

I went to the bridal shop with my mother to browse earlier this month. I must have tried on 15 dresses or so.  There were some that I was able to walk out of the dressing room, then right back in because I knew it just wasn't THE dress...  but there were also a few in my "maybe yes" pile.  One particular dress really stood out to me, but I thought I'd sleep on it before making the decision.  Well I went back a few weeks later, and tried that one particular dress on again tonight and still LOVED it so the purchase was made!

I'm NOT going to post a picture of MY dress on here (big day viewing only!)... but here are a few of the dresses that DID NOT make the cut:


No comments:

Post a Comment