Thursday, September 16, 2010

Invites

We're way ahead of the game on this one... While browsing around a store we saw these "print at home" invite kits and immediately we were sold.  They are simple, classic, and just what I was looking for.

What the invite would look like closed (rush job with a piece of ribbon I just had lying around):

Opening the invite:


Here's an example that was inside the box so you see what it would look like printed:


And boy do I love ebay... after I came home with the box of invites I hopped online to see if I would be able to find the invitation kit cheaper.... and I did! I was able to find them for less than half the price I paid at the retail store! So I ended up buying (3) boxes of the invites from ebay and returned my original purchase to the store.

The printing of the inserts, ribbon tying, and addressing won't start until February/March-ish though.  Just glad I got this decision out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment