Monday, August 16, 2010

Keep Dancing

Old Navy was having a sale on flip flops since summer is coming to an end... so I headed over there to take advantage on the clearance prices!   I plan on having a little basket of flip flops for guests to use in case their tootsies need a rest from their high heels.  These are examples of what the basket may look like.... I'll have it placed in the corner of the dance floor with a cute little sign inviting the ladies to pick up a pair if they need them!

I just know from experience how much my feet ache after a couple of hours in heels.  I'd like for the guests to feel comfortable and to have no excuse to not continuing to dance :)   
I got a variety of sizes in the colors of my wedding scheme, and with them being so cheap... it really didn't hurt the budget what so ever!  I plan on tying a little label and ribbon on each pair so it will be easy for folks to find their size!

1 comment:

  1. You know I'll be diving in there...such a cute idea.
    Love you,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete