Friday, October 29, 2010

Bridal party attire

So my goal by the end of November is to finalize what my beautiful bridesmaids and handsome groomsmen will be wearing..... oh and I need to start my dress shopping too.
Below are some contenders for bridesmaid dresses. These were great suggestions from my girlfriends:


We're going for a navy color and a v-neck style.  We figure that would be flattering on all body types.  These dresses were found on JCrew and Nordstrom sites so there wouldnt be a question on quality.  My girlfriends are smoking hot, so I know whichever we choose together they will look fabulous in them!

As for the guys... I'd like to go with a grey tux with navy vest/tie... but I'm not sure how that would look.  Another option would be a navy tux...


 As for my dress... I've been procrastinating.  I hate shopping, so I think that's the reason why I've been putting it off so much.  Back in August I was like "this will be the month that I start looking"... then that came and went and I said "September will be the dress shopping month"... well now here we are at the end of October and I still have yet to start the hunt.
November is THE month.  No if ands or buts.


No comments:

Post a Comment